Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hearth Attack 2008

No picture for this one :( the moment I gor back from my VERY RELAXING and FUN Idaho trip I have spent most of the time either out of town working of siting in a Hospital Wade had 2 stents put in the Tuesday after I got back he spent a night there so returned home I then nhad the TERRIBLE experience of Him having another Heart attack the Saturday before Christmas and going back in sor surgery and then staying inICU for 2 days I am just glad he was home for christmas we go back to the cardioligist on the 31st for follow up i have began a book called "The BOOKSouth Beach Heart Health Revolutin" Arthur Agatston MD Cardiologist (earlier this year we lost togerther 35lbs on the south beach diet) I will have alot of questions for the Md andwe will bve adjusting our diet yet again I am willing to do what ever it takes to get Wade healthy ASAP. I am learning Genetic cholesterol issues could be a big factor so all should chek into this for there own health please I beg you take a serious look at your health even if you feel good So was wade........

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I was happy to see Wade at Church on Sunday. I was so sad to hear he had a heart attack. I'm so happy that nothing more serious happened to him. I hope you guys are doing better. Congratulations on the weight loss, and good luck on loosing more.