Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A stressful Day

No pictures for today just alot of gratitude for the small blessings today was HEAVY!!!!! We started with a phone call from Wades brother rather then having just a angioplasy he was told he needs open heart surgery. Wades mom already had a surgery scheduled for 1:30 today for a female procedure so we had already planned a day at the Hospital. We found out last night that Jessie (krista's boyfriend ) may have colon cancer and they had his test result appointmetn today at 1:45. Well he does have cancer and tomorrow they see the oncologist to set up a plan of attack and we are continuing to fast and pray that it will be treatable and beatable the doctor they spoke to yesterday gave them good odds it is so we are thankful for that bit of good news.
We are taking one day at a time and moving forword I leave tomorrow to work out of town for 3 days wade will pick me up on friday evening as we travel to the LA Temple for a stake temple day on saturday I am a bit nerveous about going with all the recent protest and i am a bit worried about trying to shope at my favorite LDS bookstore across the street I know Wade will keep me safe its just that I am so confrontational by nature I know I need to keep my mouth shut not a natural response for those of you who know me.

4 comments:

Kendra said...

What a rough day! Krista & Jesse and EVERYONE will be in our prayers. I can't imagine going through dealing with cancer at such a young age. Oh - my heart aches for them. Please let them know that we are all praying for them. We sure love you guys - and I love your blog (I hadn't seen it before).

Arya said...

Oh my gosh, that is a horrible day. We will be thinking of you. I hope everybody's OK.

AM said...

we will be praying for you too. thanks for the updates.

AM said...

oh and your blog had an awesome makeover! i love the new look!